- A4 desktop mono printer, 1-10 users
- 40ppm print speed and 4.5 seconds to first page print
- 350 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 880 sheets)
- PCL/PS printer language emulation
- Auto duplex and networked as standard
If you need a black & white printer that supports the highest levels of office productivity, without straining your budget, you need the ES4132dn.
Built for speed and maximum efficiency, this easy to use desktop printer gives you the advanced productivity features that most other manufactured printers usually charge extra for which include them as standard – in a robust and compact design that’s perfect for your desktop.
A printer for every office
The combination of highly productive print speeds, excellent fine-detail image quality for crisp, clear documents, and a design that complements today’s modern working environments make the ES4132dn the perfect printer for every office.
Exceptionally easy to use
Long-lasting consumables that can be replenished in moments; automatic two-sided printing; a LCD display; a low profile design for easier document retrieval: the ES4132dn will keep office productivity at a maximum, whether you choose the ES4132dn for fast personal printing or for sharing on the network. And it also comes with our smartPrintSuperVision software – the smart way to actively manage your office printing, for improved control by tracking and monitoring usage of your networked printers.
The compact design of the ES4132dn means it can be placed on any desktop within your office, for easy arms-reach access to all your printed documents. Other essential features include automatic two-sided printing as standard, a ‘Power Save’ mode that reduces energy consumption to just 7W, and because the toner cartridge and drum are all separate, you reduce waste by only ever having to replace what needs replacing.
Built for endurance
Maximum reliability means maximum return on investment. And that’s what the robust, built-to-last designed ES4132dn delivers. It uses ultra-reliable digital LED technology (pioneered by OKI over 20 years ago) with fewer moving parts for exceptional durability for even the most demanding workloads.
Connect to a network, wireless or web-enabled printer through a smartphone or tablet. This printer is Google Cloud Print Ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc, enabling remote printing, without having to connect directly to a printing device.
- Print SpeedA4: 40ppm
- Time to first print (TTFP)4.5 seconds
- Warm up time5 seconds from Deep Sleep, 17 seconds from power on
- Processor speed667MHz
- Memory512MB RAM; 3GB eMMC
- Operating temperature/ humidity10°C to 32°C/ 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature/ humidity-10°C to 43°C/ 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Power supply230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 or 60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumptionTypical: 600W; Max: 900W; Idle: 80W; Power Save: 7W; Deep Sleep: 1.4W
- Noise levelOperating: 55dB(A) or less; Standby: 30dB(A) or less; Power save: Background level
- Dimensions (HxWxD)245 x 387 x 364mm; with 2nd tray 383 x 387 x 364mm
- WeightApprox. 14kg
- Duty cycle (Maximum)80,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended)500 – 5,000 pages/month
- Warranty3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase